WB ROGELIO C. NUÑEZA
Greetings of peace and prosperity!
Brethren, during our last stated meeting on September 21, 2013, WB Bobby Marzo was our Masonic Speaker. On Saturday, October 19, 2013, during our stated meeting, Very Worshipful Raul Cinco of Pañares Lodge 220 will speak on a very interesting topic on masonry. The members of Pañares Lodge 220 led by WB Ted Halibas will attend our stated meeting.
This month the beloved wife of WB Ed Cueto passed away, a tragic loss to Bro Ed and his children. I would like to extend my personal thanks and gratitude to all the brethren who joined me in extending our lodge sympathy to the Cueto family.
Brethren, let's support the 20th WestMinCon by paying the registration fee of PhP1,500.00. I also urge our businessmen brethren to advertise your company/ business in the WestMinCon souvenir program.
Brethren, let us join the "walk for good health" this coming October 27, 2013. Our lodge will be spearheading this activity. Let us also continue supporting our lodge and our district-wide activity.
* * * *
Agenda for the Stated Meeting
5:00 PM Opening a Lodge of Master Mason
5:20 PM Stated Meeting
- Presentation of the Philippine Flag
- Panunumpa sa Watawat
- Reading of Minutes of previous meetings
- Reading of Financial Report of Secretary
- Reading of Financial Report of Treasurer
- Reading of Edicts, Circulars, etc.
- Committee Report
- Masonic Education - WB Raul Cinco, PM Leonardo T. Pañares Lodge No. 220
- Recognition of Visiting Brethren by the SD
- Reading of Part III, Art. II, Section 2 of the Masonic Law Book
- Commentaries of Visiting Dignitaries
- Retirement of the Philippine National Flag
- Closing of the Lodge
* * * * *
For the month of September, we greet the birthday celebrants a very Happy Happy Birthday :
Hilario Abel Gomez - October 4
Antonio Bartolome - October 5
Wilfredo Bacareza - October 12
Arthur Padilla - October 20
Urso Peñalosa - October 26
- - - - - - - - -
"Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that." Brother Norman Vincent Peale