who practice the tenets of Freemasonry and committed
to serve the community.
5. "atik-atik" - Pride in its accomplishments
3. Make Freemasonry more visible to the community.
6. Stronger lodge supporting resources development
7. Linkages/ networking with other lodges outside of Iligan (benchmarking, fund sourcing, sponsorship, partnership on certain projects)
7. Peace and order condition
1.7 Children's Christmas Party
3.2 Proficiency Practice
3.3 Conventions - MinCon, AnCon, WestMinCon
For details of the Action Plan, please click here.
- - - - - - - -
"Once in a while, we should take stock and reflect on the sacrifices that the pioneer Masons had to endure that we might enjoy the different democratic freedoms." - Ill. Reynaldo S Fajardo, 33o